Αλτερνατίβα Inc. || Thursdays 21.00 - 23.00 @ redrock.gr

Δευτέρα 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

life in a few drops




I want to know what you’d do to me
I just said that
You just said that.

Just kissed the top of the head.
Ever so gently ...

- You did?
- Yes.

And then ...
I kissed your eyelids ...
And they flattered beneath my lips just a little
- A little ...

And ... very very slowly ...
I just grazed your lips ...with mine.
But because you're married,
I did not dare to kiss them.

- No.
- No.

Instead, I went
slowly into your neck ...
And ... I kissed every inch of it.
And I stopped for a while ...
I kissed the birth mark ... you have
on your left shoulder.

Yeah, that.
And ...
I ... smelled you
I really inhale that i smelled you.

How do I smell?

You smell like you.
Like the smell on the plane.
As you smell now.
A mixture ...
Sweetness ... and ...
... Fuck.

And then I kissed your breasts.
And I licked her nipples ...
And stayed there ...
in no time.

And ... I touch you softly
in the beginning, but ...
I understood from ...
Your reaction to that ..
You do not want ...
To be gentle.

No?
No.

And then I thought, that
How does every point
of your body react.
 And I worked almost
one and a half week ...
... With your body ...
And ... I started to learn.
And to know.
Each detail.
I played with you ...

Before ... I went inside of you
Before you stretch your legs ...

Fuck you ... loudly
Fuck you harder
than I wanted.
But I could not
to resist.

And I pulled
Your soft hair ...
And was moving ...
inside you ...
Fucked your mouth ...
Every point ... and you ...

Until we were turned on ...
so much ...
We could not ...
see clearly, and ...

I told you ... and again
again, "I love you."



.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου